The Briefing is a new twice-monthly digital newsletter to keep Greenville Democrats in touch with news and information delivered in a quick-read format with links for digging deeper later. You’re busy but you still want to be part of pushing for better governance at our county, state and federal level. And turning Greenville and SC Blue! View the most recent publication and Subscribe now to connect with the GCDP and get The Briefing in your inbox on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.
The Bray has been the monthly newsletter of the Party for more than a decade. It is now becoming a quarterly publication. Each edition features updates on issues, candidates, events, and ways to get involved. Subscribe now to connect with the GCDP and get The Bray in your inbox each quarter. You can find current and past editions on this page.
We’re celebrating Women’s History Month with a crowd-sourced, curated “31 Days of Women’s History” project. We’ve got a few of scores of activities involving books to read, films to watch, podcasts to listen to, and much more in the Bray, and the full project is available online.
Also in this issue:
- Chair Elias Valentin writes about our upcoming summit where the GCDP will bring together all the other Democratic organizations in the county to strategize and plan joint efforts to win in ’21; turn SC blue in ’22.
- Sharon Garrett takes a look at the benefits of pay equality and its long history of good intentions and failed realities.
- Whitney Wright brings us up to date with Democrats Care and its full slate of community activities.
- Leigh Learing encourages interested, active Democrats to step up to precinct leadership. This is the time when we need you the most!
- And there are a lot of calendar events, including our April 8 2nd Thursday Conversation with a group of young Democrats on Youth and Democracy.