There will be a runoff election for Congressional District 4 between the two top vote getters Doris Lee Turner and Brandon Brown. The election will be June 26 and starting June 19 there will be absentee voting in person available for qualified voters.
More info you need to know about the runoff:
- The runoff is a continuation of the primary. If you voted in a party’s primary, you can voteonly in the runoff of the same party.
- If you didn’t vote in either party’s primary on June 12, you may vote in either party’s runoff on the 26th.
- Vote at the same location as June 12. Eleven polling places were changed for the primary. One additional polling place has been moved for June 26 – Greenville 07 will vote at West End Community Center, 404 Vardry Street, Greenville 29601. (org/VoterRegistration/pdf/PrimaryPollSitechgs18 )
- Polling places will be open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. So long as you are in line by 7:00 p.m., you will be allowed to vote.
- In-person absentee voting for the runoff is tentatively scheduled to begin Tuesday, June 19 in Conference Room H at County Square (follow the signs). Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and extended hours on Friday, June 22 until 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday, June 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- If you or someone you know needs a ride, please call the GCDP office to arrange – 864-232-5531.